Solar Lighting Benefits:
• Low energy costs. After equipment purchase, the sun provides all of the necessary power.
• Minimal maintenance. Solar products typically have a limited number of moving parts, which eliminates the need to replace parts due to breakage and wear.
• Zero emissions. Solar products use the power resource without any resulting waste material.
• Off grid power needs. Solar lights continue working even if there has been a power outage. Because the energy isn’t coming off of an electrical grid, power outages make no difference.
• Portability. You can use solar lighting to light homes, cabins, campsites, backyards or RVs in remote locations. With no power lines to run, using solar power may be a cheaper.
• Easy installation. The majority of outdoor solar lighting has no confusing wires that must be connected to your main electrical system. Setting up your lights can be as simple as hanging them on a tree or staking them into the ground.
These advantages extend to both the wallet and the environment. In addition to all of this, the benefits of solar lighting are only destined to increase as solar technology advances.
Solar Lighting Placement
• Place lights in areas that will receive direct sunlight. Placement in shaded areas will result in poor lighting performance.
• Consider installing a variety of products for the various applications, including walkway, festive, security and standard lighting applications.